Early Music Montreal

Friday, June 03, 2005

RSS and Blogs

Some people reading this blog may have little experience with blogs, so I'll use this post to talk about some of the possibilities. A blog should be a two-way street. You will notice at the bottom of each post there is something that says 0 comments. You can click on this to add a comment - your own take on a concert I have reviewed, additional information, anything you want to add.

You may also have noticed the calendar on the right. This is generated by RSS Calendar I have created an Early Music Montreal calendar where I post all events that I know of. I have already added the 2005-06 seasons of Arion, Caprice, Boréades, Autours de la Flûte and now that I have the information for SMAM, I will be adding their series. If anyone is reading this blog and has events to add, please e-mail me at emm@mac.com.

If you want to subscribe to the calendar, send me an e-mail at emm@mac.com and I'll invite you. If you use an aggregator such as bloglines following the directions in the invitation e-mail you will receive, you can add the calendar feed to your other feeds. You can also add this blog to your aggregator and see updates when they are posted.

Hope you are enjoying this blog.